Stash Records Form
Collections: Shop by Brand
Stash Buster Sale Information
Apple Yarns’ STASH BUSTER Sale Details
The inventory sheet and contract will be downloaded to your email provided. Please continue as if to purchase. Click the Add to Cart Button, This is FREE and no payment information is required.
July 1- 31, bring in your yarn, books, needles, notions, etc. in 1 or 2 gallon clear resealable bags (ziplock). Books do not need to be in bags.
- How to package - It is best to group your yarns by color, manufacturer, or project idea. Yarn does not have to be full skeins. For example, you might want to put leftover Cascade 220 in a bag; a felter is sure to love this collection.
- Pricing suggestion – price the lowest amount you are comfortable with. After cleaning out your stash you don’t want something not to sell.
August 1st - September 7th, Apple Yarns is filled with Stash Buster savings. Tip, it is worth coming in many times as the stash is always rotating. Apple Yarns is open regular hours.
September 11th - Unsold stash andStash Buster (SB) certificates are ready to pick up. September 15th – All items must be picked up or they will be donated.
Guidelines – Please check for approval
- All stash must fit into a 1 or 2 gallon clear resealable bags (ziplock). One label per bag. Minimum $5 price per bag
- You receive 50% of value sold in a SB Certificate back to Apple Yarns, certificates expire June 15, 2021.
- Stash Buster yarns cannot be wound at Apple Yarns.
- Apple Yarns is not responsible for lost SB certificates or stolen product.
- SB certificates have no cash value and cannot be claimed for more than $100 in a month.