Join before the end of the year to secure the price of $39.99 forever! The new price will be $44.99. All current and those who purchase during the Early Bird Event will receive the Early Bird gift. Skill Building Club focuses on a different skill and project each month, together we'll tackle Cables, Colorwork, Texture, Steeking and more!
Skill Building Club Includes:
- Hand-dyed yarn by Apple Fiber Studio, Apple Crisp - 218 yds, 100% Merino, Worsted Weight. This will be the yarn used most months, so we can use up all of our stash. Yarn will be in hand-dyed semi-solids and multiple colors.
- 2 classes based on the suggested projects for the month. For example, each month, you'll receive a pattern. The first video class will walk through the suggested pattern; the second class is live and open to questions (this class is also recorded). These are only available to current Skill Building Club members.
- Printed pattern or pattern suggestions for FREE patterns.
- The Facebook group is just for Subscription Box members - another great place to ask questions and get answers
- Skill Building Club can be canceled at any time.
- VIP pricing is only for the first month.
Your box will ship by the end of the month. Monthly subscriptions are billed on the 15th of the month and you can cancel at any time.
Apple Yarns offers free shipping within the United States on orders over $100.00. If your order is below $100.00, shipping is $6.99. For Canada, we offer free shipping on orders over $120. If your order is below $120, shipping is $18.99. Shipping to other countries is also available. You'll receive a tracking number when your order has shipped, we ship Monday through Friday.
Our main goal is to make you happy with your purchase. If for any reason you're not 100% thrilled with your order, you can return or exchange the items within 30 days of delivery. We understand that there may be exceptions, and we'll work with you to ensure your satisfaction. At Apple Yarns, we want you to love your projects, and we'll do everything we can to make your buying experience a great one.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 360-756-9992.
You sent only enough yarn to make a pair of small slippers. Disappointing. I paid for the box in October 13th and finally received it in November 21st. Understand that there was a family emergency, however you charged me for Nov box on Nov 15 and it still reflects as unfulfilled. The description states the delivery frequency is the 15th. Shipments go out shortly after it is paid for. One month later is really not good.
Beautiful yarn and great pattern suggestions!
Apple Yarns Wonderful Worsted Subscription Box - Opens in December
Mindy, thank you so much for the 4 ★★★★ review of Wonderful Worsted. Andrea
I love being a part of the Wonderful Worsted subscription. Unfortunately, since June, I have not been receiving the videos for projects. I called and was told it was taken care of but still not receiving. Thank you and I do love being a part of this groupl.
Hi Barb, I see that you are on that email list and that you should be receiving the videos. Can you contact the shop and ask for Andrea so I can help you. Andrea
Each month is a new surprise of color and skill to be learned. The instructional video is very helpful and methodical. I enjoy learning this way. The community of people with this subscription group is supportive and friendly too!
Jill I am so glad that you love Wonderful Worsted as much as we do. You're right the projects are great but it is the community that is the best. Thank you for the 5 ★★★★★ review, Cheers, Andrea