Ride the Rail Yarn Retreat to Whitefish MT Oct 21-25, 2021 SOLD OUT
$158.75 USD — Sold Out
***SOLD OUT, To be placed on a waitlist please call 360-756-9992.
Ride the Rail Yarn Retreat to Whitefish MT is a special time for you and your yarn. We will be following all COVID protocols.
- Leave in a motorcoach from Bellingham, WA, Apple Yarns parking lot, October 21st at 1:30pm
- Leave from the King St Train Station at 4:30pm; stretch out with ample legroom and recline to relax as you cruise to Whitefish MT in Coach Class, no sleeping car. Dining options (not included) range from café service to traditional dining.
- Of course, there is an awesome goody bag.
- Arrive in downtown Whitefish MT at 7:21am on Friday, October 22nd. Walk or take a short ride, 1/3 mile to The Firebrand Hotel. Stay at this premier hotel 2 nights, just steps away from dining, shopping and adventure.
- No classes just time to play with your yarn, dine and shop. Claudia and Jessica are your traveling knit and crochet experts, ready to help.
- Breakfast vouchers are included for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- There are so many things to do in Whitefish.
- The Firebrand will store luggage on Sunday.
- Back on the train, Sunday evening at 9:16pm arriving in Seattle on Monday morning at 10:25am. The motorcoach will take us back to Apple Yarns Bellingham, arriving at 1:00pm, to be confirmed.
- Cost is $635 for double occupancy or $830 for single occupancy, taxes and tips included.
- No additional discounts can be applied to Ride the Rail Yarn Retreat
- Call the Apple Yarns, 360-756-9992 if you would like to eliminate the bus ride between Bellingham and Seattle King St Station, $60.00 savings, or have other questions.
25% deposit time of booking
- Pay in full and receive a $75.00 gift card to Apple Yarns emailed directly to you. If you need to cancel the gift card will be deducted from the amount paid back to you.
Due June 11th, 2021 - Additional 25% deposit $207.50 for single occupancy or $158.75 for double occupancy
Balance due August 31, 2021
Cancellation Policy - If there is a Government issue Stay At Home or Amtrak, The Firebrand Hotel cancelation due to COVID, your monies will be 100% refunded.
- Cancel by July 15th - Full refund minus nonrefundable $50 fee
- Cancel between July 16th and September 15th - You will receive all but $207.50 single occupancy or $158.75 for double occupancy plus non-refundable $50 fee. Full refund if we can resell your spot minus the non-refundable $50 fee.
- No refund after September 16, unless we can resell your spot minus the nonrefundable $50 fee. Your trip is transferable.