Nova Platina Interchangeable Tips
It happens, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase please return it to Apple Yarns. Please contact us at email@example.com so that we can help with the return.
Once we have received your return in original condition (free of all odors, dirt or pet hair) we will credit the original method of payment for the price you paid, shipping fees are not credited. If a return is made from an order that received free shipping there may be a shipping charge back of $12.95 to your credit card.
Your return can also be brought into Apple Yarns in Bellingham WA. Please have your original paperwork to facilitate the return.
Yarns that have been wound, needles and publications cannot be returned. Internet returns must be made within 30 days of ship date.
If your order arrives damaged please email us immediately with a picture of the damage at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin the claim process and immediately. Please keep all packaging materials for inspection by the shipper.
We will email you when your package has shipped, please allow 7 business days (14 days in Canada and 21 Internationally) for your package to arrive. Please report lost orders to email@example.com so that we may begin the claim process.
We make this as simple and painless as possible. When we receive your order we will call you with a confirmation phone call, double check any special requests and of course say "thank you". Typically orders placed before noon will ship within 24 hours. Orders arriving after noon of Friday will not ship until Monday. In the case of a back order we will contact you to offer a substitution or to hold the order. Back-ordered items ship free. You will receive an email once your package has been shipped with an estimated date of arrival.
Please respond to the email that confirmed shipment if you have any questions or concerns. You can also use the “contact” page.
Orders placed online can be picked up at Apple Yarns in Bellingham, WA. Pick up date will be confirmed with the confirmation phone call or email.
We use Standard Flat Rate, First Class, and Priority, United States Postal Service shipping because it is reliable and affordable. International, guaranteed next day, 2 day and 3 day air are charged the actual cost of shipping and will be quoted in an email for approval. This charge can be pre-approved. Free shipping to Canada on orders of $100.00 or more.
- Up to $30.00 $3.99
- $30.01 to $74.99 $6.99
- Over $75.00 FREE
- Canada (First Class) $13.90
- International (most packages) $35.00
Shipping to AFO/FPO addresses requires us to fill out a CP 72, a senders declaration. We ship by normal methods charging the above charges. International charges are actual shipping costs.
Will there be a duty charge on my international order? We will fill out a CN 22 or a CN 72, a senders declaration. Apple Yarns is unable to mislead custom officials in anyway. Before ordering you should verify duty costs at your local customs office. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew at 1(360)756-9992.
- Engineered from hollow brass pipes and plated with Chrome, its shiny smooth surface is a knitter's delight
- Now with more Pointier and tapered tips – ideal for all knitting projects including lace!
- The exceptionally smooth and shiny surface enables stitches to move quickly and with no resistance
- Light weight ensures comfort in the hand and hours of stress free, satisfying knitting
- Durability of metal guarantees minimal wear and maximum life
- A streamlined manufacturing process makes these needles highly affordable
- Innovatively designed and easy to connect cord has a smooth join that enables superior stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient and flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Excellent for all levels of knitting experience – beginners, as well
- Knitter's Pride Nova Platina – the best & most affordable interchangeable metal needle