🎉 Early Bird discount through Wednesday, November 8th. 🎉
We hope you will join us on our 4th fiber retreat. Reserve now; these retreats sell out. Cannon Beach has been our most requested destination for years and we're thrilled to bring the beautiful Oregon Coastline to you.
Bring your knit/crochet projects and escape to Cannon Beach, Oregon with Apple Yarns, April 28 - 30, 2024
Your holiday starts as we leave the Apple Yarns parking lot, at 9 am on April 28th on a luxury bus headed to Cannon Beach; lunch and a great swag bag are included.
Cannon Beach is a small coastal city in northwest Oregon. It’s known for its long, sandy shore, perfect for sunset beach walks. Chairs are provided by Surfsand Resort for you to knit/crochet right on the beach. Standing tall in the ocean is Haystack Rock a seasonal haven for Tufted Puffins. Boutiques and galleries dot the cute downtown of Cannon Beach.
Our home, April 28 - 30, is the Surfsand Resort with the Pacific Ocean at our doorstep. Extraordinary views of Haystack Rock and so many amenities.are available at the resort; check them out HERE. We get back on the bus at 11am on Tuesday, April 30th and return to Bellingham about 5pm.
- Surfsand Resort - The resort will be near completion of a renovation. We have been assured that it will not affect us.
- Breakfast vouchers for Monday and Tuesday at the onsite restaurant.
- Box lunches on the bus with snacks and water.
- An evening Beach Bonfire with Smores.
- Luxurious bus with a professional driver, bathroom onboard and gratuities are included.
- Shuttle van from hotel to shops and restaurants or a short walk.
- We will add one Seattle pick-up and drop-off location as needed.
- For triples, please contact Andrew at 360-756-9992 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun Things to Do
- Visit Coastal Yarns, a terrific local yarn shop in the heart of Cannon Beach
- Shuttle van from Surfsand Resort to shops and restaurants
- It's Puffin season; not only is Haystack Rock one of the most recognizable landmarks in Cannon Beach, but it is also home to the largest on-shore population of tufted puffins in the continental U.S.
- Whale watching from the shore; the first surge swims north past Oregon around the end of March through June.
- $500.00 deposit per person is due at the time of order; $100 nonrefundable fee.
- Balance due on February 15th
- 50% refund before February 25, 2024 - no refund after March 1, 2024*
- *Your trip is transferable and we will keep a waitlist of those interested. If we can fill your spot you will receive a full refund minus the $100.00 fee
- If you do not need transportation use code "NoBus" and save $250.00 off the total amount. If you are paying the full amount use code "NoBus" at check out. If you are paying by deposit we will take off the $250 at the final payment; let us know in the notes section at check out that you do not need transportation.
- This holiday adventure travels rain or shine, no refunds are given for bad weather.
Apple Yarns is in Bellingham, WA, about 1 1/2 hours north of Seattle. Need help give us a call, 360-756-9992, ask for Andrew.
If COVID-19 government restrictions lead to hotel/transportation shutdown, no penalty will be charged.
Apple Yarns offers free shipping within the United States on orders over $100.00. If your order is below $100.00, shipping is $6.99. For Canada, we offer free shipping on orders over $120. If your order is below $120, shipping is $18.99. Shipping to other countries is also available. You'll receive a tracking number when your order has shipped, we ship Monday through Friday.
Our main goal is to make you happy with your purchase. If for any reason you're not 100% thrilled with your order, you can return or exchange the items within 30 days of delivery. We understand that there may be exceptions, and we'll work with you to ensure your satisfaction. At Apple Yarns, we want you to love your projects, and we'll do everything we can to make your buying experience a great one.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 360-756-9992.